This is a TMCX gland type to be used with metal-clad, non-armoured and tray cable, TMCX cable fittings are installed when
- To provide a means for terminating cable at junction boxes, control box, panelboards and enclosures for motor control and electrical distribution
- To form a mechanical watertight connection
- To provide ground continuity of cable armour
- In Division 1 locations and when a seal is required
- Complete Technical Specifications
||Armoured barrier, TECK armoured and non-armoured barrier
||Metal-clad (interlocked or continuously welded corrugated armoured), non-armoured and tray cable
||1/2" to 4"
||NEMA 4 and IP56
- Standard material is aluminum
- Stainless steel copper-plated spring provides grounding continuity of cable armour
- Provides explosionproof compound seal on conductors and watertight seal on outer sheath of cable as to block gass.
- Standard neoprene seal suitable for use in operating temperatures -25° to 60°C
- Cold Shrink™ Kit is available for extra protection in aggressive environments
- Available with NPT threads